In this article, we will talk about some best free online tools to convert Word to PowerPoint. These free online tools or websites let you convert your Word document into a PowerPoint presentation with just a single click. Some of these free websites have a built-in OCR (Optical Character Recognition) tool.
If you search online, you may find a number of Word to PPT converter websites or tools. We have tested online tools personally before starting writing the review and found that the converted PPT file from some online tools has distorted words and sentences. Therefore, in this list, we have mentioned only those DOC to PPT converter tools that are working well.
Free Online Tools to Convert Word to PowerPoint
Let’s talk about the free tools to convert Word to PowerPoint one by one.
ONLINE2PDF.COM is a free online tool using which you can convert Word documents into PowerPoint presentations with a single click. This tool is easier to use. After visiting the website, simply click on the Select files button to upload the Word document for conversion. After that, click on the Convert button.
Let’s see what features this free DOC to PPT converter tool offers:
- Bulk Word to PPT conversion: You can convert up to 20 Word files into PPT at a time, provided the total size of all the files does not exceed the maximum size limit of 150 MB. To upload multiple Word files to the website for conversion, click on the Select files button and then press and hold the Ctrl key to select multiple files.
- Built-in OCR tool: This website has a built-in OCR tool. The use of this tool is optional, which means you can enable this tool while converting WORD to PPT, provided your Word document(s) does/do not exceed 20 pages.
- Merge files: As the name implies, this option lets you merge all the files into a single PowerPoint presentation. This feature is available only if you are converting more than one Word file.
- Rearrange pages or Split the file: Before converting your Word document into a PowerPoint presentation, you can rearrange the pages of the Word file or split it.
To convert Word to PPT again, click on the Reset button.
Convertio is another free online Word to PowerPoint converter tool on this list. Like other Word to PPT converter tools, this one is also easier to use. To use this tool you have to visit their official website. After that, click on the Choose files button to upload the Word files to the website for conversion. This free tool also has an option to upload Word files from Dropbox and Google Drive. The maximum allowed file size for conversion on the website is 100 MB.
Let’s see some features of Convertio.
- You can upload Word files for converting them into PPT from your computer, Google Drive, and Dropbox.
- Bulk DOCX to PPT conversion: Like the ONLINE2PDF tool mentioned above in this article, this tool also lets you convert more than one Word file into PPT at a time. Unregistered users can convert up to 2 files at a time. You have to sign up to increase this limit.
- You can upload the converted files to Dropbox and Google Drive.
After uploading the files on the website, simply click on the Convert button.
ONLINE-CONVERT.COM is a free tool to convert Word to PowerPoint presentations. You can upload a Word file to the website from your computer, Dropbox, and Google Drive. This Word to PowerPoint converter website also has a built-in OCR tool. You can convert your Word files to PPT with or without the OCR tool.
The free version has some limitations, have a look:
- The total file size per conversion is 100 MB.
- The conversion speed is normal.
- Up to 20 conversions are allowed per day.
- You can upload up to 5 files at a time for bulk conversion.
ASPOSE also lets you convert bulk Word files to PPT. The procedure to convert DOC files to PPT files is simple. First, click on the Choose Word Files space and select the Word files to upload on the website. Alternatively, you can also upload the Word files by the drag n drop method. After that, select PPT from the Save as drop-down menu and then click on the Convert button. As simple as that!
You can download the converted files or send them to an email address.
We hope you liked the article.
- Online Convert A Webpage To PDF, ePub, Word, RTF, TXT, and ODT File.
- Firefox Add-on To Convert HTML5 Videos Into Animated GIFs.